You are FORGIVEN , Lord :)

Today morning I was sleep late and my period is on duty , so I never go to send flyers. When I wake up, I was not happy at all but I don't know what is happen to me. Mother and father is went out to take a breakfast, I was no mood to follow so I just stay in the home.

Then, Winnie called me when I was brush my teeth, so suddenly I was pick out the phone but I have said sorry to her. Then, I call Jingyi sister, but she never answer my call, so I call to Charis....

Jasmine: Where r u?
Charis : We already finish our breakfast.
Jasmine : Is Jinyi sister there?
Charis : No, Aiya ..Why u never ask Jinyi sister early about your transport?
Jasmine : Ok~ I ask Jingyi by myself~

After this calling.... I was very angry and so sad... sad because we are good friend..angry because she use the wrong attitude to ask me....

But on today, God let me know when people use the attitude that I not like to me, what is the attitude of me that to face the people...Angry? Sad?...... God want me to FORGIVE :)

So thanks God to teach me in today :)
Hope that God be my way, truth and Life everyday ... :)

All I Need Is You .. GoD ^^

评论

热门博文